Griffen’s Clock Parts and Supplies Policies
- We are open from 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday, Pacific Standard Time. We are closed for all major holidays.
- Domestic orders are shipped via USPS or UPS, and the cost of shipping will be automatically applied to your checkout cart. All SCS and L&R chemicals are required to ship via UPS carrier.
- If you request a USPS rush order, a $10 fee will be applied, and the item must be ordered before 10:30am.
- For all international shipments, please call, as certain items may not be eligible for shipping to your country.
- If your package is insured, and in the event your shipment is damaged, we recommend the following:
- Shipment via UPS: Hold the parcel, including packing material. Notify UPS so that a claim can be initiated, and then notify Griffen’s Clock Parts that you have started the claim.
- Shipment via USPS: Notify your local Post Office of the claim, and then notify Griffen’s Clock Parts that you have started the claim.
- If you have an order for less than $10.00, please call our office.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks. We do not accept CODs. All payments must be made in U.S. funds.
- We will not be making open accounts available at this time.
- NSF checks or card payments will necessitate a $35.00 service charge.
- If there are any changes to your order, we will give you full credit with no re-stocking fee, but if and only if it is returned to us unopened. Any opened items will be treated as a return.
- Returns must be made within 15 days of receipt, and must include the invoice inside with a note explaining the reason for the return.
- Returned items must be in new condition. Items will not be accepted for a return if they are used, modified, altered, or damaged in any way.
- To be accepted for a return, all movements must be securely packed in the factory box and shipped inside of a shipping box with all parts of the movement included.
- A 10% re-stocking fee will be applied to all accepted returns.
- All Escapements and Floating Balances are non-refundable.
Claims and Exchanges
- Claims for shortages or damage must be made to us within 15 days of delivery.
- Exchanges, credits, or refunds will not be made until all items are returned to Griffen’s Clock Parts.
- Items with a cost of $10 or more will automatically be placed on backorder. Any item under $10 should be ordered at a later date. Any back order that we cannot fill within 60 days will be cancelled and will need to be reordered.
- Handling will not be charged on backorders. Shipping will be charged at time of shipment.
Intellectual Property Notice
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Griffen’s Clock Parts services and the full content featured here. The ‘Herschede’ name is a registered trademark of Griffen’s Clock Parts, and its reproduction is prohibited without the express written approval by Griffen’s Clock Parts. All pictures, brand names and specific services of Griffen’s Clock Parts featured here are the sole property of Griffen’s Clock Parts, and are not allowed to be used by any other outside source without express written approval by Griffen’s Clock Parts.
- An item listed for use on specified product does not guarantee it was made by that manufacturer. It may have been supplied by another party for use with that manufacturer’s products.
- All customer data is deemed confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third-party, other than when legally required to do so.
- The information presented here is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Griffen’s Clock Parts: excludes all representations and warranties related to the contents featured here, including any inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors in our literature. This includes all direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether such loss was foreseeable or known to Griffen’s Clock Parts), physical injury, and any other direct or indirect, consequential, and incidental damages. These exclusions and limitations apply to both use of information contained in Griffen’s Clock Parts’ literature and the use of products sold by Griffen’s Clock Parts.
- Pricing, specifications, and descriptions are subject to change by Griffen’s Clock Parts without notice.